2022 – 2023
Tuition – September to June
- TK – Fifth Grade: $24,400 (Sibling Discount: $18,300)
- Middle School (Sixth – Eighth Grade): $26,400 (Sibling Discount: $19,800)
At the time of acceptance, a $1,500 enrollment fee is due. This fee is in addition to the tuition and must be submitted along with the signed contract in order to hold a place for the child in the class. The enrollment fee is non-refundable.
Tuition may be paid in ten (10) monthly installments, due on the first of each month. The first payment is due on September 1, 2021, and the last payment is due on June 1, 2022. If necessary, other arrangements can be made.
A 25% sibling discount is available for younger children in the family attending Living Wisdom School.
Partial scholarships are available on the basis of need. Financial documentation is required. Inquire at the school office for the tuition assistance procedure.
Annual Giving Campaign
Living Wisdom School families are expected to help make up the difference between the cost of tuition and the real cost of their child’s education by contributing according to their means to the Annual Giving Campaign. These donations are tax deductible.
- Parents attend an Open House.
- Parents submit an application, along with school records and any other pertinent information.
- Parents meet with the school director.
- Prospective students meet with the classroom teacher.
- Kindergarten students participate in a small group visit.
- First – eighth grade students come in for a shadow morning or day.
- The school director may connect with the applicant’s current teacher.
- Letters of acceptance go out in March.
*The process as described above has been adjusted to reflect the current Covid-19 reality. Until further notice, Open Houses will be on Zoom, along with meetings with the director, the teacher, and other students.