Application Process — Step by Step
Parents can begin to familiarize themselves with school by reviewing the website and watching the school practices videos.
- Parents attend an Open House or Information Meeting.
Call school for an updated schedule.
- Parents submit an application, along with school records and any other pertinent information.
- Parents meet with the School Director.
- Prospective students meet with the classroom teacher.
- Kindergarten students participate in a small group visit.
- First – eighth grade students come in for a shadow morning or day.
- The School Director talks to the student’s current teacher.
- Letters of acceptance go out in March.
We do require parents to review the LWS website and view the school practices before coming to an Open House or Informational Meeting. This makes a more in-depth, informative discussion possible and will help you decide if the unique LWS educational methods are what you want for your child.